english Institute of Larbi ben Mhidi University -Oum el bouaghi-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of English Students in Larbi ben Mhidi University -Oum el bouaghi-

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

do you know the story of lady's first?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silem messaouda

do you know the story of lady's first? Empty
PostSubject: do you know the story of lady's first?   do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

One day there were two lovers the lady was so rich and the man was poor,when he goes to engage her,her parents was refused,so they(the two lovers) decided to suicide.So they reach the highest montane to suicide the man was valiant so he start first when the rich lady sow him dead she was shocked so she didn't suicide.The end
So"ladies,when some one tell you lady's first be carrful do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_twisted "
Back to top Go down
Romeyssa
Romeyssa

PostSubject: Re: do you know the story of lady's first?   do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:20 pm

LOL..........cool..can you answer my "?" HOW DO PEAPLE OVERCOME THEIR SHYNESS ? they start sharing the other perfect stories........ Laughing such as "ladies 1st "
thanks dear
Back to top Go down
silem messaouda

PostSubject: Re: do you know the story of lady's first?   do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:42 am

ok romeyssa,since no one is next to me i can talk but face to face....i'm sure that my cheeks will be red.ok if you remember,last year we learn that shyness is an illness but i'm not ill.don't you think so Question Question Question Razz
Back to top Go down
Romeyssa
Romeyssa

PostSubject: Re: do you know the story of lady's first?   do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:49 pm

yes sure ..you are not ...but we 've learn also differences beteen shy ;steady....do you remember..! bold face;troublemaker...
thank you for your replay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you know the story of lady's first?   do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you know the story of lady's first?
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» $100 Deposit (a short story)
» The Stanford University Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
english Institute of Larbi ben Mhidi University -Oum el bouaghi- :: Literature forums :: Stories and mini stories, epics, fairy tales forum-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» The blind man and the publicist
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:20 pm by oussama-eng

» do you know the story of lady's first?
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:49 pm by Romeyssa

» The grandfather
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:33 pm by Emporio_Armani

» What's the time ?
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 am by Romeyssa

» strange postulates
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 am by silem messaouda

» SHORT SCARY STORIES
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 pm by silem messaouda

» The Stanford University Story
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:56 pm by oussama-eng

» $100 Deposit (a short story)
do you know the story of lady's first? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:24 am by oussama-eng

Local time
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Oxford English dictionary
Learn english with about.com
Keywords
Top posters
oussama-eng
do you know the story of lady's first? I_vote_lcapdo you know the story of lady's first? I_voting_bardo you know the story of lady's first? I_vote_rcap 
meriem
do you know the story of lady's first? I_vote_lcapdo you know the story of lady's first? I_voting_bardo you know the story of lady's first? I_vote_rcap 
silem messaouda
Romeyssa
iness
Emporio_Armani
zizou.lamine
Wael
sevenenglish
tipo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of english Institute of Larbi ben Mhidi University -Oum el bouaghi- on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of english Institute of Larbi ben Mhidi University -Oum el bouaghi- on your social bookmarking website